MSC CRUISES OPENS SALES FOR STUNNING ITINERARIES IN JAPAN FOR THE 2023/2024 WINTER SEASON
- MSC Cruises is celebrating 15 years in Japan and the start of MSC Bellissima’s summer season out of Yokohama
- First-ever winter season means guests can now sail year-round in the region with MSC Cruises
- The cruise line now offers the largest capacity of cruise passengers from Japan
MSC Cruises hosted a special event on board MSC Bellissima in Yokohama, Japan to mark the start of the 2023 summer season and to celebrate the 15-year anniversary of the line’s presence in the country. Sales opened today for MSC Cruises’ first ever winter season in Japan, starting in 2023. With cruises now year-round from Japan, MSC Cruises offers the largest cruise capacity in the region, setting the line on track to become the number one cruise line in the country.
The new winter program on MSC Bellissima will commence from November 2023 with an 6-night, 9-night and 11-night cruise from Yokohama. From January to March 2024, MSC Bellissima will homeport in Naha/Okinawa offering guests from around the world the opportunity to experience Japan’s stunning landscapes and beaches, rich cultural heritage, ancient traditions, and modern attractions with multiple destinations – all without having to repack a suitcase.
Winter Season Highlights
During the Winter 2023/2024 season, MSC Bellissima will sail within Japan and to Keelung, Taiwan. These itineraries will include cruises of 4- to 5- nights visiting various destinations. Destinations include:
- Okinawa, Japan – The fifth largest island of Japan. It is known for its balmy tropical climate, expansive beaches, and stunning coral reefs, as well as historical sites.
- Ishigaki, Japan – Another stunning beach destination with incredible snorkeling, diving and surfing sites. Guests can also enjoy Shiraho Reef’s rare blue coral in Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park.
- Keelung, Taiwan (China) – Keelung City is surrounded by inspiring mountains and is home to a bustling waterfront, where street-food stalls at Miaokou Night Market offer traditional snacks and seafood. Several forts surround the area and offer breath-taking views out to sea.
- Miyako Island, Japan – Known for its white sandy beaches and turquoise waters, guests can enjoy the scenery and try local foods, including sweet mangoes. Or, they can go out looking for adventure in the many underwater caverns.
This summer, MSC Bellissima is now offering 8- to 9- night sailings out of Yokohama, Tokyo. Some itineraries still have availability – for more information visit here.
About MSC Bellissima
MSC Bellissima is the second innovative cruise ship of the company’s Meraviglia class. Designed as the ship for all seasons, MSC Bellissima offers guests an unforgettable MSC Cruises experience. Highlights include:
- 12 dining venues and more than 20 bars and lounges. Guests will be spoiled for choice including a French specialty restaurant L’Atelier Bistrot. The ship will also feature acclaimed pastry chef Jean-Philippe Maury’s Chocolate & Café, dedicated entirely to unique chocolate creations and desserts.
- An award-winning family offering with kids’ activities and services from partners LEGO Group and Chicco with a dedicated family deck area.
- Exclusive shows in the intimate state-of-the art The Carousel Lounge. These shows combine awe-inspiring acrobatics, dance, and music all to create a multi-sensory entertainment experience.
- The MSC Yacht Club with luxurious accommodations spanning three decks, private facilities, and butler service round-the-clock.
- A spectacular LED Sky Screen at Sea at 262 feet long encompassing a stunning 315-foot-long Mediterranean-style promenade, designed to become the social hub of the ship.
- Comfortable and innovative accommodations to meet every need. MSC Cruises puts the guest at the heart of its designs and ship building. With 10 different types of cabins to choose from, there really is something for everyone.
To find out more about MSC Cruises’ Winter 23/24 Japan sailings visit here.
To learn more about MSC Bellissima visit here.
SOURCE MSC Cruises
Are you excited to hear that MSC Cruises opens sales for itineraries in Japan? Are you happy to see that MSC Bellissima will now sail year-round in the region? Drop us an anchor below to share your experiences cruising in Japan.
Stay up to date with the latest cruise news and travel updates!
Appeared first on: Eatsleepcruise.com